FSC has been a pioneer in creating GST ready Infrastructure across India.
- GST ready network of Logistics Parks across all high growth consumption clusters in India.
- Logistics Parks are equipped with exclusive lanes for trucks and employee vehicles, peripheral road to facilitate easy vehicular movement and manage peak Inbound and Outbound movement, truck parking bays, amenities for drivers etc.
- Logistics Parks have multiple large, state-of-the-art DCs which are Built-to Suit (BTS) with a height of 8 mtrs to 12 mtrs.
- DCs are equipped using global best practices in Pallet racking (G+4 to G+7), Shelving (G+2 to G+5) and best-in-class Material Handling Equipments (MHEs).
- DCs are designed to ensure six air changes in an hour and better ventilation. Ceiling and all side walls have thermal insulation and louvers to counter extreme temperatures, thus creating better working conditions.
- FSC’s in-house DC design team ensures least cost flows, adequate storage for different kinds of merchandise and optimal space ratio of storage versus staging.
- Docks doors have been designed keeping in mind the variety of transport vehicles being used and have dock levelers.
- All DCs are Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) compliant and fully equipped with all modern amenities.
FSC has implemented world’s best Technology & Automation by Indianising and Indigenising it for several customers. This has helped increase end-to-end visibility, precision and accuracy thereby increasing Fill Rates and reducing Inventory Levels.
- Multiple Best-in-Class Technology and Automation work in sync in FSC DCs.
- Vendor Relationship Management Portal (VRMP) has been developed in-house to provide visibility of merchandise right from raising PO to payment to suppliers.
- A leading edge Warehouse Management System (WMS) has enabled cross docking, reduced staffing, equipment needs, space requirements, and inventory carrying costs. It has improved order fulfilment and accuracy levels. WMS has also enabled complete cubic level visibility of Inventory.
- Put-to-Light Sortation System has substantially improved order processing capacity while increasing speed and accuracy in SKU and delivery point specific sortation and dispatch.
- Automation through Conveyor Systems integrated with Auto Print & Apply and Auto Weigh Check Systems ensure 100% inward and dispatch accuracy.
FSC team works closely with customers to design and implement Supply Chain Systems and Processes.
- A strong work force of 4500 people.
- A Talent pool of expertise in IT, Projects & Network Design, Procurement and Operations.
- ISO certified processes.
- In-house expertise to develop Solutions Design and DC layout as per customer’s requirements.
- Systems and Processes are designed to reduce number of touches, ensure ease of order pick and enable smooth flow of goods.
- In the process of getting OHSAS certification.
Value Added Services include Kitting & Bundling, Unit cartonisation and Packaging Services. These services are being provided to companies in FMCG, Food & Beverages, Automotive & Engineering, Electronics & Hi-tech, Furniture etc. categories.
- Kitting & Bundling:
Kitting or bundling is a process in order fulfilment where individually separate but related / complementary items are grouped, packaged and supplied together as one unit.
- FSC provides a very competitive and cost-efficient service.
- Acts as a centralised hub for all your kitting requirements.
- Benefits include content accuracy, responsiveness to deadlines and flexibility to changing market conditions, stringent quality control and process customisation.
- Unit cartonisation:
Unit Cartonisation is an activity where bulk orders are re-packed into individual units for selling to end-consumers. FSC provides services where unit is re-packed into customer’s branded packaging and MRP labelling is done as per the defined MOQs and accessories.
- Packaging solutions:
Specifically meant for e-commerce industry, FSC offers complete packaging solutions for all consumption categories such as FMCG, Lifestyle, electronics, General Merchandise and furniture. FSC expertises in providing appropriate packaging solutions to customers. Some of the factors considered in terms of the product are unit size, covering required, weight carrying capacity, extra protection in case of fragile products, pilferages, impact on logistics costs and also styling and aesthetics of the packaging.